1. What happens as a result of voluntary trade?
2. What is psychic income?
3. What does marginal mean?
4. What do free markets do real well?
5. If the demand curve is straight up and down (vertical), what is the relationship between
demand and price? What is this relationship called?
6. How does one know that he has property rights?
7. What is the location of most of the poorer nations of the world?
8. What does it mean to be literate?
9. What is allocation?
10. What is the mission of the World Bank?
11. What is a checkbook register?
12. How are actual international currency exchange values determined?
13.What do the letters FED stand for and what is that organization?
14. Explain how people can change the amount of money in the market.
15.What is the relationship between a strike and an injunction?
16. Define both vertical and horizontal integration.
17.What kind of competition is there at the beginning of most games? What kind of competition is there
when only one player is left?
18.What is "point source" when the government is trying to clean up pollution?